Thursday 26 March 2015

Seeds Success Story Series :: Bladimir Marcos

Bladimir Arce Marcos
Seeds Alumnus and current Volunteer
Cumple: Febrero 24th
Edad: 22 años
Universidad: UNASAM Universidad National Santiago Antunez de Mayolo, Huaraz
Occupation Profesor at Seeds of Hope


Our very own Bladimir is busy studying Business Management at University here in Huaraz! We're so proud of his progress and dedication to his education. While at school, Bladimir always enjoyed maths and took a management course that motivated him to continue his education in Business Management. 

Bladimir spent much of his youth at Seeds of Hope as a student and is extremely grateful for all the help the school and it's staff have given him. He now dedicates his time to Seeds between his studies in order to give back and provide the current students with the same support he was given.

Interview:
(Conducted in Spanish and translated into English)

How are you enjoying your studies so far? I am really enjoying the course so far. I like the University a lot and my schedule fits well with splitting my time between studying and teaching at Seeds.

What did you love about attending Seeds as a Student? The help from both teachers and volunteers was really useful in driving forward my education. It opened up opportunities for me and allowed me to learn new things that I wouldn't have necessarily been exposed to. As well as learning from the people there, we also share much of our lives with each other. Everyone at Seeds is like family to me.

What is your typical weekly routine? I spend the mornings studying or attending classes at the university and then spend the afternoons working with the children at Seeds and helping with my brothers and sister (two of whom also attend Seeds of Hope).

Vision for the future: I want to continue working at Seeds, but to also finish my education, obtain my MA and then maybe one day run my own business.
 






More Seeds of Hope Success Stories can be found here:
http://seedsofhoperu.blogspot.com/2014/09/seeds-success-story-series-wily-oncoy.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment